Saturday, November 19, 2011

Last Show and FAVORITE BLUSH

We have our last show today... I have mixed feelings.  On one hand I am excited to have a couple of weekends off before March when the fun starts up again... And on another hand, I will miss my friends and competitors (seems like shows are always a "family reunion").  This year, I have both worked on my own and also with Liquid Sun Rayz (Best color on stage...PERIOD).  It's been fun and DEFINITELY a learning experience.  Kaelin (my boyfriend for those of you who don't know) has been doing lots of interviews for MidWest Muscle and that has been fun too!  We are looking forward to 2012 and the growth that is taking place for us!

Ok... On to the FUN STUFF!!!!  My favorite blush (this is tough because I have so many I LOOOOVE)

 These names are GOOOOOFY.... I am not really sure why you would name a blush like this, but they are both wonderful blushes... The Nars' are a little shimmery which is pretty for if you are doing a dewy skin! 

Honorable mention Lorac Desire.  (THE PERFECT PINK BLUSH!!!!)http://www.loraccosmetics.com/p-24-blush.aspx

**and lately I am loving ambering rose by MAC :)  Sorry... LOL Told you I love blush!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment