Sunday, January 15, 2012

Unique Valentine's gift for your honey?

Hey there everyone... After a short sabbatical (ok, not really, my computer was in the hospital and typing on the iPad isn't the same--LOL) I am BACK with a vengeance.  Being "out of commission" for a week made a LONG list of things I would like to talk about on the blog... But first, I had to share something really cool with you... This is really unique...

Sweetheart Photo Shoots

Today I want to talk about something awesome a good friend of mine has started (it's a one time thing, so get in now while you can).  Ever want to get your sweetheart something unique, sexy, and really memorable for Valentine's Day?  Consider a mini-shoot.  This is INCREDIBLE what she has set up... Here's the deal--This photographer (Jody Kavanaugh) is a good friend of mine--and a colleague.  We work together A TON!!!!!!  She shoots pageants, portraits, bodybuilders/fitness competitors, and much much more... I trust her so much, I enlisted her to do my headshots for my website!!  Check this out...



Here is the deal--I am also available for makeup/Hair for those of you who want a little extra pampering, but only on the 28th (which would be PERFECT if you plan to go out on the town in the evening).  Her studio is about an hour south of Chicago.

Sweetheart Photo shoots!

January 28 th & 29 th, 2012 ( weekdays available)

Children and couples 25 minutes sessions

Perfect time to get your Grandchildren Up to dates photos!!

$50.00 for 1-2 people

$65 for 3-5 people

Package includes: 5 edited images on a disc with a print release

Options:


*Add on Prints for $25.00 which includes 1-8x10, 2-5x7's and 8 wallets


*Professional makeup application by Megan Melone (which will be perfect for a night out after the shoot with friends or your sweetheart) $65 (false lashes additional $10)


*hair styling: $50


*If you would like to purchase a disc with the remaining images, unedited $50.00

To schedule an appointment please call me at 815 478 4937 or send me a message on fb in a pm.

All payments must be paid in full at time of appointment.



JSK Photography


Contact me Megan@MeganMelone.com or for booking for Jody, call 815-478-4937

No comments:

Post a Comment