Friday, December 9, 2011

2 (or 3) new faves




Sorry I have detoured off of my faves for a few days.... I will give you TWO today :) Things have been super busy (It's the MOST wonderful time of the year...LOL).  

Favorite Razor: Schick Hydro 5!  There are other great razors out there, FOR SURE but for whatever reason, this razor is SUPER smooth, no cuts, and seems to last forever!  So don't let the price scare you, it will REALLY last longer than most razors.  


SPRAYS:
I get asked a TON about setting sprays.  MAC Fix+ gets thrown int he mix a lot, but to me this isn't really a SETTING spray, but rather a finishing spray.  If you are looking for a more dewy look (perfect for spring and summer or a natural look anytime of year)... The MAC is a great thing!  You can also use it to foil on pigments and it REALLY is a multi use-product!  I really love this stuff for a FINISHING spray, but it's not (IMO a setting spray)



Favorite makeup setting spray: Urban Decay All nighter.  Now, admittedly, I don't really have an issue with my makeup moving.  I use a good primer and most of the time, my makeup (and my clients) stays put!  But for some extra LOCK, I like the UD.  (they have a GREAT travel size and the full size spray BOTH at Ulta). If you have issues with oily skin, you'll need to make sure you use a GOOD primer and a finishing powder (something finely milled like MUF HD powder or MAC prep and Prime translucent finishing powder).